How can you utilize financing during today’s current economic environment, as the world continues changing ever more rapidly? This is a review of recent trends and the impact financing will have on the future. We will be looking at buyer habits and product and technology challenges, including shipping and manufacturing, as well as upcoming regulatory changes in North America.
As the industry changes, SEER ratings are increasing; bundling is becoming the standard; and ticket prices are increasing. To combat this, the financing programs you offer must be competitive. The HVAC industry is experiencing changes comparable to the solar home improvement industry, including longer-term loans and the need for competitive interest rates.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Why dealer fees exist and how they impact you and your customer
- How other home improvement verticals embrace dealer fees and turn them into a profit center
- How to embrace dealer fees in your sales process
- How to manage dealer fees with a flat rate system to alleviate pressures and concerns
- The importance of utilizing buy-downs